Role of Brokersadmin
- Acts as a consultant to the client on all insurance matters from policy review and design, claims administration and other insurance advisory functions.
- Provides insurance services to a varied business sectors ranging from Private Limited, Multinationals and to other Government Agencies.
- Acts in the best interest of the client as an insurance consultant.
- Provides thoughtful judgment based on expert knowledge and adheres to accuracy, details, clarity and timeliness.
- Monitors continuously client’s insurances, conduct in-depth study on the technical aspects of the risks so as to ensure there is no breach of warranties, terms and conditions of the policies.
- Exerts a powerful bargaining position in relation to premium negotiations and claims settlement with underwriters/insurers
- Assist in arranging competitive reinsurance through network of worldwide reinsurance brokers, if and when required.